The Shell Candle is a unique decorative piece or you can also use as you would a regular candle.
Each candle is handmade so colour, scent and appearance may vary slightly. Our candles will drip when you burn them. We highly recommend placing your candle on a small dish to catch any wax as it drips.
Material: Soy wax blend
Note: Your candle may come with some small white marks known as 'frosting', which is a completely natural and a very common effect of soy wax and is barely noticeable.
- place on a heatproof surface, non flammable base while burning
- keep away from draughts
- keep out of reach of children and pets
- do not leave the candles unattended
- blow out candle before flame reaches 2cm from base
- keep out of direct sunlight and heat to prolong the life of the colour wax and fragrance
- regularly trim the wick after each burn. Always blow the candle out first and wait for it to cool down before trimming the wick.