Flower Market Blooming Card
Hello Petal Plantable gift cards are changing the way we give, all while contributing to our native landscape. With Hello Petal, your words of love with literally bloom into wildflowers. Adorned on 100% recycled, seeded paper. This card is embedded with Swan River daisy seeds and can be planted for an array of Swan River daisies to bloom. Blank inside, say what you want to say. 100% home compostable (including all packaging). Recycled paper envelope included
Materials: 100% recycled, seeded plantable paper
Due to the handmade nature of the recycled paper and placement of the seeds, no two pieces are the same making each piece truly unique. Actual colour may vary due to screen differences.
WA & TAS customers: Please note that there are quarantine regulations when importing seeded paper into your state. If your parcel is inspected you may incur a fee. Good Huis Co and Hello Petal take no liability for this fee.
May your words of love bloom into wildflowers.
For best results, follow our simple guide below:
1. Fill a pot with seed raising mix & water.
2. Soak your hello petal card in water until completely wet & place on top of seed raising mix.
3. Very lightly cover the card with more seed raising mix.
4. Water IMPORTANT: ensure card stays moist and does not dry out. This will allow the seeds to germinate through the paper.
5. Keep in a well-lit environment. A sunny corner in your home or outside basking in the sunshine.
6. Germination should take 7-21 days with blooms at 14-17 weeks.
Tag your blooms @hellopetalcards